Nissan vehicles in New Zealand come with a range of engine options, from the 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine in the Micra to the 5.6-litre V8 petrol engine in the Patrol.
Popular Nissan models in New Zealand include the Qashqai, X-Trail, and Navara. These vehicles offer advanced safety features such as intelligent emergency braking and blind spot warning, as well as spacious interiors and impressive towing capacity.
Browse our Nissan vehicles
We include in these search results any new and used vehicles for sale across New Zealand including the major centres such as Auckland (Auckland Region), Wellington (Wellington Region), Christchurch (Canterbury Region), Hamilton (Waikato Region), Tauranga (Bay of Plenty Region), Napier-Hastings (Hawke's Bay Region), Dunedin (Otago Region), Palmerston North (Manawatū Region), Nelson (Nelson Region), Queenstown (Otago Region), Rotorua (Bay of Plenty Region) and Whangārei (Northland Region).
- Nissan Navara - Popular pickup truck with a towing capacity of up to 3,500kg.
- Nissan Qashqai - Compact SUV with a fuel consumption of 6.9L/100km.
- Nissan X-Trail - Mid-size SUV with a 7-seater option.
- Nissan Leaf - Electric vehicle with a range of up to 270km on a single charge.
- Nissan Juke - Subcompact crossover with a sporty design.
- Nissan Patrol - Full-size SUV with a powerful V8 engine.
- Nissan Micra - Small hatchback with a fuel consumption of 5.8L/100km.
- Nissan Tiida - Compact car with a spacious interior.
- Nissan Sentra - Mid-size sedan with a fuel consumption of 7.3L/100km.
- Nissan Skyline - Sports car with a turbocharged engine and all-wheel drive.